Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wow! Has It Really Been THAT Long??!!

Howdy, All!




I am so very sorry that my posts were on a hiatus for so long.  I promise that I am back...and with more gluten free recipes and tips to share with anyone who is interested.  I want to thank all those who have inquired why I have not been posting, and when would I be posting again.  It makes my heart feel so good to know that so many of you folks are interested in this site.  Thanks, so much!


I am going to be adding a whole bunch of recipes in the near future.  A lot have built up in the passing months, and, boy, have I been experimenting.  Hopefully, one or two of these creations might find their way onto your table and into your recipe box.  Please feel free to post any questions, suggestions,  or answers you might have.  I am always looking for ways to improve my recipes/postings!


I want to personally thank Melissa for all the recipes she has been funnelling my way.  We do spend a lot of time together at our children's tennis classes, and exchanging ideas and thoughts, as well as recipes, is a great way to enjoy the tennis AND learn more about the ever changing world of FOOD!


Keep an eye out for my next additions, and please let me know what you think!  Thanks again.


peace
-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment