Monday, August 16, 2010

Congrats, Aarti!!

It was an amazing journey for Aarti, but in the end, all the hard work paid off. If you watched The Next Food Network Star as fervently as my family did, you were both excited and satisfied with the results. Any of the final three contestants would have been great winners, but my heart was pulling for Aarti.

The final episode was both suspenseful and fun. Herb and Tom both had great promo shows, but in the end, I think it was the consistentcy of her weekly performance that made the Food Network judges select Aarti. She seemed to have both a unique niche with her food, as well as a personality hard to find flaws with.

I cannot WAIT for her first show next Sunday! You can bet, God willing, I'll be watching. I have already found a recipe on her blog that I am going to try next week for my family...Friday Shrimp. I am sure that it will be great. The recipe already appears on the food Networks recipe search!!

Well, once again, congrats to Aarti!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment