Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Are you watching The Next Food Network Star?

Well, it's official, I am ADDICTED to 'The Next Food Network Star'...as are many of you guys.  It seems to be a common connection many of my friends and I share.


So who is your favorite?  This past week, Serena was eliminated.  She had a certain charisma and charm...I was sorry to see her go.  Then again, I was sorry to see any of them go!  I'm a sucker for a good cook under pressure.  Aarti continues to impress on all fronts.  She's charming and a great cook to boot!  On Aarti's blog/website, she shares, among other things, the departure of gluten from her diet.  I wish her luck, because she can definitely be an inspiration for those of us who need to have gluten-free menus.  She has been able to show that great food can be made without limiting taste or convenience at all!  


Back to the show...I like Tom, but he had a rough week...glad they didn't bag him, though.  He seems like a nice guy with a lot to offer us, both with his food and personality.  Other than Aarti and Tom's 'rough' week, I thought the rest were just mediocre.  Gotta love Herb's energy and smile though, no matter what he does or doesn't do well.  Can't wait for next week's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment